Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow & Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will write in my blog. Tomorrow I will wrap those gifts. Tomorrow I will address those cards and go to the post office to send packages. Tomorrow I will make food for Doug. Tomorrow I will register for yoga. Tomorrow I will go to the lab to get my blood tested. Tomorrow I will send emails. Tomorrow I will visit my grandfather. Tomorrow I will do the laundry. Tomorrow I will make dinner. Tomorrow I will get up at a decent hour. Tomorrow I will take Doug for a walk.

Right now my todays are full of tomorrow. I'm trying to find the balance between too much and too little. It's a fine edge. It's Wednesday and I'm finally starting to get a handle on this week. But, I did get to do some things yesterday, so a small victory there!

So here's to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment